- Current Openings
Vice Principal, PGT, TGT, PRT, NTT
In All subjects including Music, Dance, Art & Craft and Physical Education
Hostel Warden, Counselor, Nurse and Front Office Executive (Female).
Qualification: As per CBSE norms for all the above positions. In addition to this, the candidate should be computer savvy and have good command over spoken English.
Experience: Minimum three years experience in a reputed CBSE affiliated English medium school is a must.
Salary: As per 6th Pay Commission to the eligible candidates. Higher start may be given to the outstanding candidates.
Accommodation: Single/family accommodation can be provided if available.
If you feel you have the requisite credentials, capabilities, drive and commitment, go through Primary Terms & Conditions, Selection Procedure and apply online.
- Selection Procedure
The following is the brief of various activities held on the recruitment day:
- Candidates will be addressed by a senior member of DPS to let them know the working environment, mission, and growth prospects for employees etc.
- Written Test, comprising two question papers (a) & (b) and Practical Test (c) as under: (a) English, Hindi, General Knowledge, Computer & IQ Test Paper of 1 hour duration consisting 50 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each with 50% negative marking. (50 marks) (b) Subject Test Paper of 1 hour duration consisting 50 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each with 50% negative marking (50 marks), and (c) Practical (Computer Proficiency) of 15 minute duration with NO negative marking, (15 marks).
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of written and practical tests will have to speak in English for 5 minutes on any topic of their choice (5 marks) and extempore for 5 minutes on the topic given to them (5 marks). Further, they will have to give a 30 minute demo lecture on a topic of their choice from the prescribed syllabus of the chosen category and subject to demonstrate their teaching ability and talent, (25 marks). Command over subject, communication in English language and enthusiasm shall be observed. Please note that a person not able to perform well as per expectation may be rejected even if he/she does extremely well in the written test and has excellent track record.
- Personal interview will be held after the demo lecture (50 marks). This will finally complete the cycle for selection. (Total Marks: 200)
- Please note that the entire selection process may take the entire day or get even extended to the next day. Also, we do not change our selection process and canvassing in any form is not appreciated.
- Only finally selected candidates belonging to places other than Bharatpur district shall be paid to and fro actual fare after joining DPS on production of original bus/train tickets. Photocopies of the tickets shall not be accepted.
- Candidates willing to participate in the selection process, should reach the venue, Delhi Public School, Jaipur-Agra National Highway – 11, Near Sewar Bridge, Bharatpur – 321303 (Rajasthan) latest by 9.00 a.m. on the date scheduled for them. Outstation candidates may reach DPS Campus a day before their scheduled date for selection process. Necessary arrangements for their lodging and boarding shall be made only after receiving prior information from them through email/phone.
- Candidates are required to bring along with a copy of updated resume, passport size colour photograph pasted on the first page of resume, original academic documents, other relevant certificates, salary slip/bank statement of their current salary, original valid ID proof (PAN Card, Aadhaar Card and Driving License) and one set of photocopy of all these documents.
- Candidates will be served snacks and tea between 9.15 a.m. to 9.45 a.m.
- The selection process shall start at 10.00 a.m.
- Candidates will be served lunch between 1.00 p.m. to 1.45 p.m.
- Selection process continues: 2.00 p.m. onwards which may extend to the next day also.
- Suitable lodging and boarding shall be provided to the candidates required to stay for the next day.
- Candidates are requested to convey their acceptance to participate in the selection process through email to firstname.lastname@example.org if they receive invitation in this regard.
- Primary Terms & Conditions
- A new academic session starts from 1st April every year and ends on 31st March in the coming year. At the start of a new session, summer timings are followed. The school timings for summer and winter are given as under: Summer: 8.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. Winter: 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. (From 1st November, but may change depending upon weather conditions)
- The faculty is required to be punctual from the start of the day and also during their whole stay in the school. Only a casual delay of not more than five minutes shall be allowed. Half-day Leave shall be marked if the delay exceeds 5 minutes.
- The faculty is not allowed to exchange their classes with other faculty nor allowed to take the students for games if engaged against other faculty on leave without prior permission of the appropriate authority.
- Apart from teaching, the faculty is required to complete the assigned follow-up work within the stipulated time period and is responsible for maintaining overall discipline in the school campus and school buses.
- In cases of exceptional circumstances, the faculty may be required to overstay for official work after school timing for the duration depending on the type of emergency and nature of work.
- Conversation in English language with the students and other faculty members is compulsory in the campus.
- It is mandatory for resident faculty to engage themselves in preparatory classes (2 periods of 45 minute each) held in the evening on working week days only for the students residing in the hostel. An honorarium @ INR 75.00 per period is paid for such classes.
- The resident faculty has to pay applicable monthly charges for electricity, lodging and boarding in the campus, depending upon the type of residence allotted to him/her. The mess charges are applicable only if mess facility is availed.
- The resident faculty, who is not availing mess facility on a regular basis, can avail this facility casually on payment basis @ INR 70.00 for Lunch/Dinner and INR 35.00 for Breakfast.
- An amount of INR 500.00 per month is deducted from the salary of a non-resident faculty availing to and fro school bus facility. The school buses run as per prescribed route chart given by the school authorities and pick & drop facility for the staff is available for the nearest bus stop only falling on the route from their residence.
- The faculty is required to shave regularly, dress meticulously and come in a prescribed uniform only, both in summer and winter. The prescribed uniform for summer and winter shall be supplied by the school on payment basis. Suitable fine is imposed on those not following the rule on a day to day basis.
- One casual leave per month can be availed by the faculty for which prior sanction is a must, failing which double salary shall be deducted for the days, the faculty remains absent. In case of extreme emergencies, first hand telephonic information has to be given and documentary proof has to be submitted later to the satisfaction of the appropriate authority of the school.
- An amount equivalent to 10% of the gross monthly salary of the faculty is deducted for 10 months (that is, one month salary), which is kept as security. The security amount shall increase in accordance with the special increment/annual increase in the salary. The security amount is refundable after three months of leaving the school by the faculty in an appropriate manner and as per rules and regulations of the school.
- Initially, the faculty is appointed on a probation period of two years, which may be further extended by the appropriate authority if required. The faculty is also required to sign a legal bond for minimum service period of one year.
- The salary as per Sixth Pay Commission recommendations is payable to eligible faculty only, who is computer savvy and has good command over spoken English. The candidates not fulfilling the required credentials but otherwise found suitable may be appointed on a contract basis. The annual increment in the salary is made in accordance with the pay scale and is subject to his/her overall performance. Reasonable incentive or jump in the salary is given to those only whose overall annual performance remains outstanding. Salary for the first summer break is not paid to the new faculty. The new faculty shall become eligible for getting the summer break salary only after completion of one year of satisfactory service. However, any faculty who is on duty during summer break, if called upon, shall be duly paid for the number of working days in accordance with his/her gross monthly salary.
- No faculty is allowed to leave the school at any time in the middle of the session. If, a faculty wants to leave the school, a prior notice of three months has to be given by the faculty in the last week of December, and will be relieved in the last week of March after completing all the pending work including examination related work assigned to him/her and finally obtaining proper no dues certificate from the school, failing which, the due salary, security amount etc., shall be forfeited by the school and work experience certificate shall not be given. Also, work experience certificate is given to those only, who have completed minimum one year of satisfactory service.